Cream -> Ice Cream Cakes->Ice
Cream Varieties-> Carnival Ice Cream Cake
Carnival Ice Cream Cake
- 1 (10 ounce) round angel food cake
- 1 package strawberry Kool-Aid
- 1 package orange Kool-Aid
- 1 package raspberry Kool-Aid
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1 (No. 1) can peaches
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened until spreadable
- Slit cake into bite-size pieces. Separate among 3 bowls
- Mix up 1 package of Kool-Aid with each cake bowl. Line 10-inch angel food cake pan with foil
- Place strawberry cake in pan. Wrap with frozen strawberries with juice. Spread 1/2 of ice cream over top.
- Place orange cake with peaches in next. Place raspberry cake over and then frozen raspberries with juice. Wrap with remaining ice cream. Freeze 24 hours.Two hours before serving, place it in refrigerator.
- Thirty minutes before serving, unmold.
Makes 16 to 20 servings.