Cream Varieties-> Ice Cream Cakes -> Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
- Finely Chop cookies on a cutting board
- Take butter and place it in a microwave cooker.
- Heat it until it melts say some 40 seconds.
- blend it in a cookie crumb
- Push the crumb mixture onto bottom of a pan.
- Freeze it for some 15 minutes.
- Cut the candy bar 5-6 pieces
- Warp it up in a plastic bag and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Slice into small pieces.
- Slash ice cream container separately to expose chunk of ice cream.
- Slice half of the ice cream to 1- inch thick.
- Cut the pieces to fit and place the ice cream slice over the cookie crust.
- Stretch it into a smooth layer and spray it with chopped candy bar.
- Prepare the next layer as of the process did in firs layer.
- Cover it with aluminum foil and freeze it for 4 hours.
- Decorate the ice cream cake with whipped toppings and freeze it for 1 hour.
- Once whipped topping is frozen lightly cover the cake with plastic wrap
- Ice cream cake is ready to serve