Ice Cream »
Ice Cream Varieties
Ice Cream Cakes
» Coffee Toffee Ice Cream Cake
Coffee Toffee Ice Cream Cake
- 2 1/4 cups crushed macaroons or 2 1/4 cups vanilla wafers or 2 1/4 cups chocolate wafers
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream, faintly softened
- 5 ounceHeath candy bars or 5 ounce english toffee, thickly chopped, alienated
- 4 tbs chocolate syrup, alienated, to taste
- 3 tbs coffee liqueur, alienated, to taste
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, faintly softened
- 5 ounce crushed Heath candy bars (to decorate)
- Layer base of an 8-inch springform pan with 1-1/4 cups macaroon crumbs. Spread the chocolate ice cream equally over the crumbs. Add 4 crushed Heath bars over the chocolate ice cream.
- Drip with 3 Tbsp chocolate syrup, and 2 tbsp liqueur. Wrap with the remaining 1 cup macaroons. Place the vanilla ice cream over the macaroons.
- Top with left out 4 Heath bars, 1 tbsp chocolate syrup and the 1 tbsp coffee liqueur.
Wrap, and freeze at least 8 hours. When ready to serve, by using a kitchen knife runs around the edges of the pan. Eradicate the sides, and place the ice cream cake on a platter.
- For decoration, more crushed heath bars may be sprinkled on top before serving if desired, cut and serve.