Fruit Ice Creams » Guava Ice Cream Varieties » Guava Ice Cream Recipe
Guava Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 quarts strawberry guavas
- 2 12 oz cans evaporated milk
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 cups water
- Cut guavas in half.
- Scoop out pulp and run it through a colander to remove seeds.
- Cut rind into small pieces.
- Mix cornstarch and sugar, add to water and heat until mixture starts to thicken. Add guava puree and milk.
- Heat until entire mixture starts to thicken.
- Add pieces of guava rind. Process in ice cream freezer.
- Makes approximately one gallon of delicious and unique ice cream recipes
Related Fruit Ice Creams