Cream Varieties-> Ice Cream Cakes -> Mango Swirl Ice Cream Cake
Mango Swirl Ice Cream Cake
- 4 cups (1 L) mango sorbet
- 4 cups (1 L) vanilla ice cream
- 3 cups (750 mL) assorted fruits
- 1-1/4 cups (300 mL) grated graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) butter, dissolved
- Grease base of 9-inch spring form pan; line side with parchment paper. Put aside
- In a bowl, mix together graham wafer crumbs, pecans and butter; press into prepared pan. Bake in 350°F oven until stiff, about 10 minutes. Let cool on rack.
- Drop spoonfuls of half of the sorbet arbitrarily onto crust. Drop spoonfuls of half of the ice cream in space between sorbets. Softly swirl with back of spoon. Replicate with remaining sorbet and ice cream. Wrap and freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- With hot dry knife, cut cake into slices. Dish up with assorted fruit