Cream Varieties-> Ice Cream Cakes -> Nutty Caramel Ice Cream Cake
Nutty Caramel Ice Cream Cake
- 4 cups firmed pecan shortbread cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 cups butter pecan ice cream, thawed
- 1 carton frozen whisk topping, softened
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 1/4 cup caramel sundae syrup
- In a large bowl, merge cookie crumbs and butter. Press 2 cups onto the base of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Dipper half of the ice cream into the prepared pan. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Reiterate layers with remaining cookie crumbs and ice cream. Spread with whisked topping. Sprinkle with almonds and toffee bits. Wrap and freeze until stiff. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- To utilize frozen cake: eradicate from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. sprinkle with syrup.