Ice Cream »
Ice Cream Varieties
Ice Cream Cakes
» Peacan Peach Ice Cream Cake
Peacan Peach Ice Cream Cake
- 2-1/4 cups crushed pecan shortbread cookies, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 loaf frozen pound cake, thawed and cubed
- 1 carton peach or vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup peach preserves
- Combine 2 cups cookie crumbs, 1/2 cup pecans and butter in a small bowl. Press onto the base of a greased 9-in. spring form pan.
- Top with half of the cake cubes, ice cream and jelly. Reiterate layers. Add the remaining cookie crumbs and pecans. Wrap and freeze for some hours or overnight. Allow at room temperature for 10 minutes before cutting.