Category -> Sugar-Free-Ice-Cream->Sugar-Free-Cappucccino Ice Cream
Sugar-Free Cappuccino Ice Cream
- 1 tsp. plain gelatin
- 1.5 cups low fat milk
- 2 tbs. instant espresso coffee powder
- 3.5 tsp. NutraSweet sweetener
- 2 tbs. nonfat dry milk
- 1.5 cups buttermilk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- .25 tsp cinnamon
- dash salt
- Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup milk.
- Heat in a small saucepan and add coffee.
- Cook over low heat until gelatin and coffee dissolve.
- Remove from heat, stir in NutraSweet, and place saucepan in another bowl of cold or ice water to cool to room temperature.
- Pour mixture into a blender or food processor, add rest of milk and remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to freeze.
- Blend for a few seconds before pouring into the ice cream maker.
- Freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.