- Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup milk.
- Heat in a small saucepan and add coffee.
- Cook over low heat until gelatin and coffee dissolve.
- Remove from heat, stir in NutraSweet, and place saucepan in another bowl of cold or ice water to cool to room temperature.
- Pour mixture into a blender or food processor, add rest of milk and remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to freeze.
- Blend for a few seconds before pouring into the ice cream maker.
- Freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.