Category » Sugar Free Ice Creams » Sugar-Free-Chocolate Icecreams
Sugar-Free Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 tsp. plain gelatin
- 2.5 cups low fat milk
- 1/2 cup Nestle Quick Sugar Free chocolate drink mix
- 1 cup drained yogurt (the solid half of 2 cups yogurt strained overnight)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- dash salt
- Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup milk.
- Heat in a small saucepan until gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat and place saucepan in another bowl of cold or ice water to cool mixture to room temperature.
- Pour mixture into a blender or food processor.
- Add remaining milk, quick, yogurt, vanilla and salt.
- Blend until smooth. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to freeze.
- Blend for a few seconds before pouring into the ice cream maker.
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions for freezing. Makes about 1 quart