Category » Sugar Free Ice Creams » Sugar-Free-Vanilla Icecreams
Sugar-Free Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 tsp. unflavored gelatin
- 2 1/4 cup cold skim milk
- 1 cup nonfat dry milk
- 4 oz. egg substitute
- 5 tsp. NutraSweet or Equal
- 1/8 tsp. lemon or almond extract
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Sprinkle gelatin over skim milk in a small saucepan and allow gelatin to soften for a few minutes.
- Stir mixture over low heat until gelatin completely dissolves.
- Remove from heat and place saucepan in another bowl of cold or ice water to cool to room temperature.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until well combined.
- Add milk-gelatin mixture and blend for a few more seconds.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to freeze.
- Blend for a few seconds before pouring mixture through a strainer into the ice cream maker.
- Then Freeze it (Follow the instruction for freezing).