Icecreampark » Kulfi Ice Cream Recipe » Almond Kulfi
Almond Kulfi Recipe
- 225 gms blanched almonds
- 1.75 litres milk
- 225 g caster sugar
- 300 ml double cream
- 2 tablespoon rose water
- Place the almonds in a basin and cover with cold water
to set aside. Boil the milk in a large saucepan.
- Boil the milk in a large saucepan and bring to simmer
until it gets thicken and reduced into half. Stir constantly
until required proportion is obtained.
- Drain the almonds and take three quarter of them in a
liquidizer with reserved milk. Blend the mixture until almonds
are roughly ground and the mixture gets crunchy.
- Add almond mixture and sugar with the milk and stir continuously
in a simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool for sometimes
and place at freezer. Chop the almonds and stir with the
cool milk, double cream and rose water.
- Stir properly, so that the mixture blends well. Turn the
mixture into airtight container and freeze it.