Ice Creams » Banana Gelato Ice Cream Recipes
Banana Gelato Ice Cream Recipes
- 2 large ripe bananas (chopped)
- 2 cups full cream milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp salt 4 egg yolks
- Heat banana and milk in a saucepan for about 10 minutes
over low heat.
- Remove the mixture from heat and process in a food processor
until mixture turns smooth.
- Then whisk egg yolks, sugar until it smooth. Also whisk
1/3 of banana milk mixture into egg mixture until blended.
- Heat the mixture, stir constantly for about 3 minutes
and allow the eggs to cook properly. Add salt, vanilla essence.
- Allow the mixture to cool, and then freeze for at least
- Then to prepare a delicious banana gelato, follow the
manufacturer instruction of frozen dessert maker.