Fruit Ice Creams » Banana Ice Cream Varieties » Banana Ice Cream Recipe
Banana Ice Cream Recipe
- Milk - 1/2litre
- Sugar - 3 tbs
- Custard Powder or Refined Flour
(Maida) -1 tbs
- Ripe small bananas - 2 (100gm )
- Egg - 2
- Ice-cream Essence - 1 tsp
- Boil the milk well.
- when it cools down mix
the custard powder in a little milk and keep aside.
- Separate egg white and egg yolk.
- Boil the bananas in
- When it is done smash the bananas well after
removing the seeds.
- Keep the remaining milk in a small
flame and when it begins to boil stir in sugar and custard
powder kept aside.
- Add the beaten egg yolk and the smashed
bananas to it. Keep stirring while adding all the ingredients.
- Remove from the fire.
- When it cools down add the essence
and beat well in a mixer.
- Keep it in a freezer to set.
When it is half set take it out and add the egg white
and beat it well. Again freeze it until solid.
Related Fruit Ice Creams