- Milk - 1/2litre
- Sugar - 3 tbs
- Custard Powder or Refined Flour
(Maida) -1 tbs
- Ripe small bananas - 2 (100gm )
- Egg - 2
- Ice-cream Essence - 1 tsp
- Boil the milk well.
- when it cools down mix
the custard powder in a little milk and keep aside.
- Separate egg white and egg yolk.
- Boil the bananas in
- When it is done smash the bananas well after
removing the seeds.
- Keep the remaining milk in a small
flame and when it begins to boil stir in sugar and custard
powder kept aside.
- Add the beaten egg yolk and the smashed
bananas to it. Keep stirring while adding all the ingredients.
- Remove from the fire.
- When it cools down add the essence
and beat well in a mixer.
- Keep it in a freezer to set.
When it is half set take it out and add the egg white
and beat it well. Again freeze it until solid.
Related Fruit Ice Creams
Dates Ice Cream
Gooseberry Ice Cream
Apple Ice Cream
Grape Ice Cream
Papaya Ice Cream