- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 10 ounces Frozen sliced strawberries
- 2 cups Dark sweet cherries
- 4 cups Light cream or half &
- 2 cups Whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- In a small saucepan combine unflavored gelatin and sugar.
- Add water and strawberries.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring
constantly, until mixture just comes to a boil.
from heat and cool to room temperature. Meanwhile, chop
- In a 3 quart or larger ice cream freezer combine
half and half, whipping cream, vanilla, strawberry mixture
- Freeze according to manufacturer's direction
or place in freezer containers and freeze at least 4
Related Fruit Ice Creams
Mango Ice Cream
Melon Ice Cream
Orange Ice Cream
Pomegranate Ice Cream
Pineapple Ice Cream