Pineapple Coconut Gelato Recipes
- 1.5 c sugar
- 1.5 c water
- 1 (15.25 oz) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 2/3 c coconut milk
- Add sugar & water in large saucepan and boil over moderate low heat.
- Stir the mixture until the sugar dissolves. Remove the pan from heat and cool completely.
- Mix the pineapple and coconut milk in a large bowl and stir in the sugar syrup.
- Pour the mixture in the ice cream maker freezer container and freeze as per the instruction of the manufacturer.
- Spoon gelato into a freezer container and freeze for an hour until it firms.