Ice Cream Recipe » Pistachio Kulfi
- 4 litres milk
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- 6 oz sugar
- 2 oz ground pistachio nuts
- 5 fl oz double cream, lightly whipped
- Few drops of rose water
- 1 oz unsalted pistachio nuts, crushed
- Pour the milk into large saucepan and boil the milk at
- Then bring to simmer for 45 minutes by uncovered.
- Boil the milk until it gets thicken and reduced into
half of the original quantity.
- Remove the milk from heat and allow it to cool.
- Then dissolve the rice flour into the milk and cook well
by constantly stirring.
- Add sugar and stir well until it dissolved completely.
Remove from heat and allow it cool.
- Add ground pistachios into the mixture and fold with
cream, rose water and crushed pistachios.
- Freeze the mixture for an hour and remove from freeze
to whisk again. Return to the freezer to have a delicious