Fruit Ice Creams->Pomegranate Ice Cream Varieties » Pomegranate Ice Cream Recipe
Pomegranate Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 pomegranatesp
- 1 limep
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Juice the pomegranates and the lime, straining the juices into a bowl.
- You will have approximately ¾ cup of pomegranate juice.
- Reserve the pomegranate seeds for garnish. Add the powdered sugar and whisk to dissolve.
- Whisk in the cream and keep whisking until soft peaks form in the pale pink cream.
- Spoon and smooth the ice cream into a rigid plastic container with a tight-fitting lid and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Scatter with pomegranate seeds when you eat it.
Related Fruit Ice Creams