Ice Cream Recipe » Saffron Kulfi
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp saffron threads
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 (14 oz) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated fat-free milk
- In a bowl, soak the saffron threads with 1 tablespoon
of boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Chop the pistachios and mix it with the condensed milk,
cardamom, cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Stir the mixture along with the saffron soaked liquid.
- Whip the cream until it holds soft peaks and mix it into
the saffron mixture until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into the container to freeze it for