Ice Creams » Strawberry Gelato Ice Cream Recipes
Strawberry Gelato Ice Cream Recipes
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup strawberry preserves
- 2/3 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Beat egg yolks, and sugar until the mixture becomes fluffy.
- Add milk, vanilla and stir constantly until the mixture
- Pour the mixture into the double boiler and cook over
low heat until light cream consistency obtained.
- Stir well to prevent lumps and then pour the cooked mixture.
Freeze the mixture for 1 to 2 hours to get cool.
- Place the cold mixture in an ice cream maker and add
strawberry preserves and fresh strawberries.